Oh, and we really like In’n’Out.
A few more things? No worries, we made a list. 😉
1. Storytelling is one of our favorite things
2. We are a fine art photography studio (aka, we like really pretty things)
3. An editorial photography style is how we tell stories (aka, we like real moments with real emotion, just as much as pretty things)
4. We definitely believe in adventures
5. We are coffee valuers (+ hopefully you are too)
6. Printed images, wedding albums, + tangible things generally make us cry with joy
7. Chocolate = Happiness (because, hello)
8. Home is California (for Oona at least, + hey, it’s our only cool factor, worth mentioning… send us t-shirts)
I’m Oona and the lead photographer in our neck of the woods.
I’m a city loving, coffee drinking, Pottery Barn shopping kinda girl.
And I adore wedding photography.
My love for photography came from my grandma, her name was Grace and she was one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever known. She was a wedding photographer for 40 years, in a time when being a female business owner was less common and all while raising her 6 children on her own. She was amazing. She genuinely loved each person she photographed. The people she was with knew it too, when you were with her you knew she wanted to be with you. She was just that kind of person.
Mckenzie and Andrew are one of those couples that when you meet them, you immediately think; oh, these guys are fun. There is just something about the way they interact with each other, and the world around them that just makes it lovely to be near them. Read More
The first time I talked with Lindsay, it was going to be a quick hello which turned into a 2 hour conversation. This pretty much sums her and I up in a nutshell. At the point we first connected, she knew she wanted a destination wedding but wasn’t totally set on which destination. Read More
mill-hopper: In a grinding mill, a hopper from which grain is supplied to the stones. Now, I’m still slightly unsure of what exactly a “mill-hopper” is even after Googling a definition but I did sort of love the idea of the images it brings to mind. Read More